Dr. Deepak Dhungana
Siemens AG Österreich
Corporate Research and Technology
A-1211 Vienna, Austria
|I am a senior research scientist at Siemens Corporate Technology, located in Vienna Austria. My research focuses on configuration technologies, particularly their application in large industrial plants. I am also actively involved in several software engineering projects, where I keenly advocate model-driven software engineering approaches. Currently, I am working on projects in the area of smart cities, especially with the focus on how ICT can support citizens, businesses and city administrators in the cities of the future.|
|Some of my publications are listed in DBLP – FoDOK (Uni Linz) – My Papers.|
Other research profiles in web: Microsoft Academic Profile – Google Scholar Profile – ACM author Profile– Research Gate Profile .
Social involvements: National coordinator of NRN Austria (2012-2016) – National Coordinator of Help Nepal Network Austria (2013-2017) – Initiator of Brueckenbauer.org – Initiator of Project Khahare .
|To visit other parts of this web site, you may go back to the start page.|
More on the web: ÖAD Scholar Profile – Perspective on Nepal.
- Lecturer at University of applied sciences, Hagenberg, Austria.
- Senior research expert at Siemens, Vienna, Austria.
- Post-doctoral researcher at Institut für Softwaretechnik und Interaktive Systeme, Technical University of Vienna, Austria.
- Research fellow at Lero- The Irish Software Engineering Research Center at the University of Limerick, Ireland.
- Post-doctoral researcher at Christian Doppler Laboratory for Automated Software Engineering, Johannes Kepler University, Linz Austria.
- Lecturer at institute of systems engineering and automation, and institute for system software, Johannes Kepler University, Linz Austria. See old staff profile page .
- Ph.D. in Software Engineering from the Johannes Kepler University, Linz Austria. See Alumini profile page .
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering from the Johannes Kepler University, Linz Austria.
- Exchange Student in Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, England
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering from the Johannes Kepler University, Linz Austria.
- Proficiency Certificate Level from St. Xavier’s Campus, Kathmandu Nepal.